Julia Viscome
4/25/08
Animal Welfare Institute
To whom this may concern,
Hello my name is Julia. I am a former college student in Florida looking to work with dolphins for a future career. I have a deep passion for not just dolphins, but all animals. I believe they are beautiful and interesting. What insults me more than anything is the mistreatment of innocent animals. More specifically, I am deeply concerned with the dolphin abuse that is currently happening in Japan. The dolphin slaughters that are allowed there are horrific and wrong, and i believe your organization would completely agree with me that the law needs to be stopped.
I am aware that your organization, among others, takes a big part in the fight against the dolphin slaughter in Japan. This makes me very thankful, and appreciative towards origination's such as your own. Your campaigns, petitions, and effort in this fight are very helpful in an attempt to end this disastrous law. I would just like to honor your efforts and motives as an organization. With an organization like yours with a single goal to "reduce the sum total of pain and fear inflicted on animals by humans," it is completely inspiring. It is very relieving, coming from an animal fanatic, that there are people like you working towards their safety. I would love to hear back from you, in reply to this letter.
Sincerely,
Julia Viscome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Julia,
Overall, your letters have a lot of pathos with a nice balance of ethos and logos. You have some good drafts presented, and you will want to work to revise and edit to send on Weds.
I really like the letter to the Ocean project. This letter appears to be very tailored to the organization.
Nice work,
Take care,
Kat
Post a Comment